Ingredients For Momma’s Creamy Baked Macaroni And Cheese
- 16 ozelbow macaroni (about 2 cups)
- 3 Tbspbutter or margarine
- 1 1/2 cmilk, divided ( i used 2% )
- 2 lgeggs, lightly beaten
- 1 lbvelveeta cheese cubed (1/2 inch size)
- 8 ozshredded kraft mild cheddar cheese (about 2 cups), divided
- 8 ozshredded kraft monterrey jack cheese
- 1 tspsalt
- 1 tspfreshly ground black pepper
How To Make Momma’s Creamy Baked Macaroni And Cheese
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Cook macaroni in a large pot of salted boiling water until tender but not mushy,about 8-10 minutes. Drain well and pour into a large mixing bowl.
- 2Melt on low the Velvetta Cheese and ¾ cup milk until melted (stir often). Pour Melted Cheese Sauce over Pasta and Stir. Add in butter,¾ cups milk,eggs,1 cup shredded cheeses,salt and pepper.
3Mix well and transfer to a 2 quart baking dish. Pour the remaining cheese on top. Bake until top crust is golden brown and casserole is bubbling ( about 25 minutes ). Serve hot