Back to Top
- 1 lb frozen beef meatballs, thawed or not
- 2 1/2 cups beef broth
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 3 cups broad egg noodles
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In the insert of your Instant Pot, combine meatballs, beef broth, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, parsley, salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Add noodles on top in an even layer and gently press down, do not stir.
- Close lid and turn valve to sealing. Select Manual and cook on high pressure for 3 minutes.
- When cook time is over, let pressure release naturally for 5 minutes, then switch valve to venting. Once pressure has released, remove the lid.
- Whisk together cream, corn starch, and sour cream and stir into meatballs. Turn Instant Pot to saute and cook until sauce has thickened.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve. Enjoy!