Delicious nutty cookies that are rolled in powdered sugar. These are perfect for any special occasion.
Decrease Serving18Increase ServingAdjustOriginal recipe yields 18 servingsIngredient Checklist
- 1 cup butter
- ½ cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons water
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- ½ cup confectioners’ sugar
Oops! We cannot find any ingredients on sale near you. Do we have the correct zip code?Zip Code UPDATEor use the browser toFind Me
- Step 1In a medium bowl, cream the butter and sugar. Stir in vanilla and water. Add the flour and almonds, mix until blended. Cover and chill for 3 hours.
- Step 2Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Step 3Shape dough into balls or crescents. Place on an unprepared cookie sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven. Remove from pan to cool on wire racks. When cookies are cool, roll in confectioners’ sugar. Store at room temperature in an airtight container.