This easy chicken salad recipe with grapes makes the best chicken salad sandwiches! I’ve been making this healthy chicken salad recipe for years. It’s great for make ahead lunches!
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt*
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder (or to taste)
- ¼ teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper (or to taste)
- 2 cups cooked chicken (shredded or chopped)
- ½ cup chopped celery
- ½ cup pecans (walnuts or sliced almonds, toasted if desired)
- ½ cup quartered grapes*
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onion (optional)
- bread, croissants or lettuce (for serving)
- In a large bowl, stir together the plain Greek yogurt, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Add the cooked chicken, celery, nuts, grapes and red onion (if using). Stir until well combined.
- Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
- Serve as a sandwich on bread or croissants, or wrapped in lettuce.
*You may substitute mayonnaise for the plain Greek yogurt.*Chopped apple is a delicious substitute for the grapes. Or try dried cranberries or dried cherries.Make Ahead: Store chicken salad in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days (if made with chicken cooked that same day).
Serving: 0.5cup | Calories: 195kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 60mg | Sodium: 151mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g