- 8 ounces chicken breast boneless
- 1 ¼ cups Lady’s Choice Mayonnaise
- 4 pieces potato
- 1 piece carrot
- 1 cup green peas frozen
- 2 ½ tablespoons sweet relish
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ cup sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Salt to taste
- Water for boiling
- Boil water in a pot. Add potato. Boil for 5 minutes.
- Add carrot. Boil for 10 minutes. Remove potato and carrot from the pot. Place in a clean bowl and let it cool down.
- Add frozen green peas into the pot with boiling water. Boil for 1 minute. Remove and set aside.
- Add chicken into the pot. Boil for 15 minutes. Set aside.
- Slice potato, carrot, and chicken into cubes. Set aside.
- Make the salad dressing by combining Lady’s Choice Mayonnaise, pickle relish, onion powder, ground black pepper, sugar, and salt in a bowl. Mix well.
- Combine potato, carrot, peas, and chicken with the salad dressing and then add shredded cheddar cheese. Toss until well blended.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour. Serve. Share and enjoy!
Calories: 2490kcal | Carbohydrates: 64g | Protein: 71g | Fat: 206g | Saturated Fat: 33g | Cholesterol: 204mg | Sodium: 2567mg | Potassium: 1444mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin A: 12391IU | Vitamin C: 64mg | Calcium: 475mg | Iron: 4mg