- 1 large loaf Ciabatta bread
- 4 – 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup room temperature butter, cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- *optional 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F/220°C
- Using a serrated knife cut your bread into thick slices leaving about 1/2- inch at the bottom uncut. Be careful not to cut the bread all the way through, as you need the bread to hold together to contain all the filling.
- In a medium bowl combine the remaining ingredients with a fork.
- Stuff the filling into the crevices of the bread evenly. You might think you have too much filing, you don’t. Use it all.
- Wrap the bread tightly in aluminum foil, place the bread on a baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes. Uncover the bread and bake for an additional 5 minutes to crisp up the outside of the bread.
- Serve warm.