- 2 ¼ cups all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup milk
- ¼ cup butter, room temperature
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper, or prepare your pizza pan to your preference or instructions.
- In large mixing bowl combine all ingredients, using dough hook mix on low speed until one ball of dough forms. (This can be made without a mixer, you will just stir until you have a ball of dough that forms)
- Sprinkle flour onto a rolling pin and your hands, remove the ball of dough from the mixing bowl and pat down with flour to help form into a solid ball. Dough may be slightly sticky straight from the mixer.
- Roll the dough into a ball and set onto the prepared baking sheet. Using the rolling pin coated with flour roll out the dough to desired thickness, mine was about 1/4 of an inch thick.
- Spread with Homemade Pizza Sauce Top with desired toppings and bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven, allow time to cool and enjoy!