Back to Top
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 eggs beaten
- 3 bananas mashed
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons of almond extract
- 2 tablespoons of all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- tablespoon of butter softened
- 1/4 th cup of almonds sliced
- Mix butter, sugar, eggs, and bananas with mixer. Add remaining bread batter ingredients and mix well. Pour into sprayed loaf pan.
- Mix topping ingredients together and pour over top of the batter. Cook in preheated 350 degree oven for 60 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan. Makes one large loaf of bread.