Slow Cooker Chocolate Candy is the perfect way to make easy homemade candy. The chocolate peanut treats are wonderful edible gifts to make for the holidays!
Ingredients US CustomaryMetric
- ▢3 cups salted peanuts , (approx. 1 pound)
- ▢4 cups semi-swet chocolate chips
- ▢4 cups white chocolate melting disks
- ▢2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Add peanuts to the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Top with chocolate chips and white chocolate melting disks.
- Cook on low for 2 hours
- Add vanilla extract and stir well.
- Drop 1 tablespoon-sized scoops onto baking sheets, 2 inches apart.
- Let fully harden for 30 minutes in the refrigerator before eating or storing in covered containers for holiday gifts.
Calories: 266kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 68mg | Potassium: 250mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 14IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 54mg | Iron: 2mg