Back to Top
- 2 1/2 cups Bread Flour
- 4 1/2 teaspoons Instant Yeast, (2 packages)
- 1 1/4 cups Water
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1/3 cup Unsalted Butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 3 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tablespoons Butter, melted (optional)
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the dough hook, whisk together 2 cups of the bread flour and the yeast.
- In a saucepan, combine the water, milk, honey and butter. Heat over medium heat just until warm – butter does not need to be completely melted.
- With the mixer running on low, pour the milk mixture into the bowl of the stand mixer. Beat for 2 minutes until well combined.
- Add the remaining bread flour, salt and the eggs. Mix on low speed until well combined.
- Add the all-purpose flour, 1 cup at a time, mixing on medium speed until the dough pulls away from the sides of the bowl.
- Place dough on a well-floured surface and knead for 5-8 minutes, until smooth and elastic.
- Place dough in a lightly-greased bowl, cover lightly with a clean tea towel and place in a warm place to rise. Let rise for about 1 hour until doubled in size.
- Gently turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Roll dough into a large rectangle 1/2-inch thick. Use a dough blade, knife or pizza cutter to cut dough into 24 squares. Place rolls onto buttered baking sheets, about 1 1/2 inches apart. Cover lightly with a tea towel and let rise for about 30 minutes or until puffy.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bake rolls for 15-18 minutes, until golden. Brush with melted butter upon removing from the oven. Serve warm with cinanmon heny butter