Quick and easy Double Chocolate Chunk Blondies are packed with plenty of brown sugar and two kinds of chocolate.
- 2 cups (240g) all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon*
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (226g) unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 2 cups (400g) firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (170g) semisweet chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 cup (170g) milk chocolate chunks or chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9″x 13″x 2″ baking pan.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine the butter, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla until thoroughly combined. Gradually add the flour, mixing just until combined. Stir in the chocolate chunks.
- Spread the batter evenly in the prepared pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until the bars are golden brown and a pick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Place the pan on a wire rack and allow the bars to cool before cutting.