What’s better than chocolate? Three kinds of chocolate, of course!
- 3/4 cup (90g) all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup (64g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (113g) unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup (100g) granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup (50g) packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (85g) chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup (85g) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup (85g) white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8-inch square baking pan.
- Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat the butter, sugar, and brown sugar until fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Mix in the vanilla.
- Reduce mixer speed to low and gradually add the flour mixture. Mix just until combined. Stir in the pecans, chocolate chips, and white chocolate chips.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared pan and smooth evenly. Bake 25-27 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with moist crumbs.
- Cool completely in the pan before cutting into bars.