Back to Top
- ▢2 cans Dole crushed pineapple with juice 20 oz.
- ▢2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ▢2 tablespoons lime juice
- ▢1/3 cup sugar
- ▢1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream whipped
- ▢Pineapple Juice optional
- Drain the pineapple but reserve 2 Tablespoons of the juice. Place pineapple, lemon juice, lime juice, sugar, and reserved 2 Tablespoons of juice in the blender and blend until smooth. Make sure that there aren’t any chunks left.
- Pour into two gallon sized bags and lay flat in the freezer and freeze about 1 -1 ½ hours until slushy.
- Whip the whip cream with a hand mixer or stand mixer until it forms soft peaks. Transfer into a large bowl and fold the slushy pineapple mixture into the whipped cream. Return to the freezer and freeze until completely frozen about another hour.
- Scoop the mixture into a cup and pour pineapple juice on top to make it a float!