Back to Top
- 4 C. Shredded chicken
- 8 oz. Cream cheese softened
- 2 C. Monterey jack cheese shredded
- 2 Tbsp. Taco seasoning
- 6 Large flour tortillas
- Sour cream and chopped green onions for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the chicken, shredded cheese, cream cheese, and taco seasoning. Mix until completely combined.
- Place an even amount of the filling into the center of each of the large flour tortillas.
- Fold the sides of the tortillas in, and then roll the tortillas around the filling.
- Place the tortillas seam side down in a well-greased 9×13 baking dish.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes on each side, or until browned and crispy on the outside.
- Serve garnished with sour cream and chopped green onions.