Back to Top
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1″ pieces
- 1 cup corn starch
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- Preheat oven to 325F and line a 13 x 9-inch pan with parchment paper.
- Set aside. Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Add cornstarch to a large ziploc bag and add chicken breast. Shake to coat.
- In a shallow bowl, beat together eggs. Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat until sizzling.
- Dip chicken breasts in eggs and add to the skillet. Sear chicken until golden and place in the prepared pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine sugar, ketchup, vinegar, soy sauce, garlic powder, and sea salt and whisk.
- Pour over chicken and bake for 1 hour, tossing halfway through.
- Serve with rice.