Back to Top
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 cup pepperoni slices
- 1/2 pound pork sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups pizza sauce
- 2-4 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup black olives, sliced
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease and flour a 10×15-inch rimmed baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, salt, oregano, garlic powder, pepper, eggs, and milk, and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and tilt pan around until bottom is evenly coated. Sprinkle the cooked meat, pepperoni, and mushrooms over the batter. (Save some toppings for top if desired.) Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with pizza sauce and sprinkle evenly with cheese. Add additional toppings if desired.
- Bake until cheese is bubbling, about 5 more minutes. Slice, serve, and enjoy!