I’M A HUGE SALAD LOVER, if I choose one meal that I’ll eat it for the rest of my life I choose SALADS. Today’s recipe is one of my favorite salads, when I eat it I feel fresh.
To make it you will need:
– 6 hard-boiled eggs.
– 1/2 cup cream cheese.
– 2 tbsp softened butter.
– 2 tbsp minced celery.
– 1 tbsp mayo.
– 1 tbsp grated onion.
– 1 tsp brown sugar.
– 1/2 tsp lemon juice.
– Salt and pepper to taste.
– Croissants or Bread.
– Bacon *OPTIONAL.
– STEP 1- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and cream cheese until light and smooth.
– STEP 2- Add mayo, onion, celery, brown sugar, lemon juice, a pinch of salt, and black pepper. Mix all ingredients until well blended.
– STEP 3- Finely chop eggs, and add them to the bowl, mix well.
– STEP 4- Cover the bowl and place it in the fridge to chill for one hour.
– STEP 5- To serve, spoon the mixture on bread pieces, sprinkle with grated mozzarella cheese and add bacon if desired.