Decrease Serving8Increase ServingAdjustOriginal recipe yields 8 servingsIngredient Checklist
- ½ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup Italian-style salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons garlic pepper seasoning
- 1 cup barbeque sauce
- 2 pounds beef sirloin tip steaks
- Step 1In a medium bowl, mix the Worcestershire sauce, Italian-style salad dressing, garlic pepper seasoning, and barbeque sauce. Place the meat in the marinade, and turn to coat. Cover, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Step 2Preheat grill for high heat.
- Step 3Brush grill lightly with oil to prevent sticking. Place steaks on the grill, and discard marinade. Grill steaks 10 minutes on each side, or to desired doneness.