Back to Top
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup dry milk powder
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups Rice Krispies
- 10 ounces dark melting chocolate
- Lightly crush Rice Krispies. We like to use a plastic bag and rolling pin for this step.
- In a mixing bowl stir together peanut butter, dry milk powder, Rice Krispies, honey and vanilla. Mix well. If mixture is dry more honey can be added; if too moist more Rice Krispies can be added.
- Shape into balls and set onto a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Chill if desired.
- In a small bowl melt chocolate and use forks to dip in chocolate and allow excess chocolate to run off before returning to the baking sheet to set. Add sprinkles before chocolate sets if desired.
- Sprinkles need to be added quickly to freshly dipped balls before the sprinkles set
- Measure crispy rice cereal before crushing
- Amounts of ingredients are adjustable in this recipe – use 1 to 1 1/2 cups Rice Krispie cereal, 1/2 to 3/4 cup of honey and vanilla can be omitted if desired
- Rice Krispie cereal makes crunchy peanut butter balls, but chopped nuts can be added to make the balls more crunchy as well