- 2 1/4 cups vanilla wafers crushed
- 1 stick butter melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 small boxes instant banana cream pudding
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 cups milk
- 9 ounce container frozen whipped topping
- chopped nuts optional for garnish
- maraschino cherries optional for garnish
- Crush vanilla wafers and mix with one stick of melted butter. Spread in bottom of a greased 9 x 13 inch pan and bake at 400 degrees F for 5 minutes. Let cool.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and 1 cup of whipped topping. Spread over crust.
- Mix pudding and milk. Spread over mixture and chill until pudding is set.
- Top with remaining whipped topping. Garnish with chopped nuts and chopped maraschino cherries if desired. Refrigerate.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Calories: 352kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 48mg | Sodium: 254mg | Potassium: 145mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 604IU | Calcium: 105mg | Iron: 1mg