2 1/2 cup Sweetened Shredded Coconut
3 tbsp melted Butter
1/3 cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
1/3 cup Powdered Sugar
1 1/2 cup Chocolate Melting Chips
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Combine all ingredients except for chocolate in a bowl and mix until well blended.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop balls onto prepared sheet or use your hand to form 1 1/2″ balls.
- Place in freezer for an hour.
- Melt chocolate by heating in microwave for 30 seconds, stirring and repeating just until
- Place each frozen ball onto a fork and dip into melted chocolate.
- Gently shake off excess and return to sheet.
- Sprinkle top with a little shredded coconut if desired.