Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped water chestnuts
- 1 can (5 ounces) white chicken, drained, or 3/4 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- Arrange crescent rolls on a 12-in. pizza pan, forming a ring with pointed ends facing the outer edge of pan and wide ends overlapping.
- Combine the remaining ingredients; spoon over wide ends of rolls. Fold points over filling and tuck under wide ends (filling will be visible).
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
Freeze option: Securely wrap cooled wreath in foil before freezing. To use, remove from freezer 30 minutes before reheating. Remove wreath from foil; reheat on a greased BAKING sheet in a preheated 325° oven until heated through.
1 piece: 151 calories, 8g fat (2g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 357mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein.