Back to Top
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 pounds lean (93 to 99%) ground turkey
- 2/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 large egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 tablespoon spicy or brown mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3 tablepsoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan. Add onion and cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Let cool.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except the 3 tablespoons of ketchup and Worcestershire sauce. Mix until evenly mixed and transfer to a lightly greased 9×5-inch loaf pan.
- Combine the ketchup and Worcestershire sauce and brush on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 55 minutes.