- ▢1 cup unsalted butter softened
- ▢¾ cup sugar
- ▢½ cup Brown sugar tightly packed
- ▢1 large egg
- ▢¾ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ▢2 cups all-purpose flour
- ▢1 cup yellow cake mix
- ▢¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ▢½ teaspoon salt
- ▢⅓ cup mini chocolate chips optional
- ▢¼ cup colored sprinkles/jimmies
- In the bowl of a stand mixer (or in a large bowl using a handheld mixer), cream butter until smooth.
- Add sugar and brown sugar, beat until well-combined.
- Beat in egg and vanilla extract.
- In a separate, medium-sized bowl, whisk together flour, cake mix, baking soda, and salt.
- Gradually stir flour mixture into butter mixture until completely combined.
- Fold in sprinkles and mini chocolate chips.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill cookie dough for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and prepare cookie sheets by lining with parchment paper.
- Once cookie dough has chilled, drop by rounded 1 ½ tablespoon-sized scoops onto prepared cookie sheets, spacing at least 2″ apart.
- Bake on 350°F for 10 minutes. Allow to cool completely on cookie sheet before enjoying. Cookies will puff in the oven and then settle as they cool.
Calories: 194, Carbohydrates: 30g, Protein: 1g, Fat: 7g, Saturated Fat: 4g, Cholesterol: 22mg, Sodium: 199mg, Potassium: 26mg, Sugar: 17g, Vitamin A: 205IU, Calcium: 46mg, Iron: 0.8mg