Ingredients US CustomaryMetric
- ▢2 eggs
- ▢1 18.25 ounce white cake mix
- ▢1/2 cup vegetable oil
- ▢1/4 cup sugar (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and in a large bowl whisk the cake mix, eggs and oil together.
- Roll two tablespoon sized cookie dough balls in sugar then add to the baking sheet.
- Bake them for 8_10 minutes on ungreased cookie sheets.
Note: click on times in the instructions to start a kitchen timer while cooking.
Calories: 124kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 154mg | Potassium: 18mg | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 20IU | Calcium: 49mg | Iron: 0.5mgKeyword: cake mix cookies