- 1 cup pineapple, coarsely chopped
- 1 small onion, coarsely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced/grated
- 1 inch ginger, minced/grated
- 2 green onions, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup gochujang (optional)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 pounds flank steak
- Puree the pineapple, onion. garlic, ginger, green onion, soy sauce, gochujang, brown sugar, sesame oil in a blender or food processor until smooth, and marinate the steak in the puree, in a fridge, for 2-8 hours.
- Shake off the excess marinade and grill over medium-high heat until cooked to the desired level of doneness, about 3-5 minutes per side.
- Let sit for 5 minutes before slicing thinly across the grain and enjoy!
Option: Only use half of the marinade to marinate the steak and drizzle the unused sauce over the steak when serving!Nutrition Facts: Calories 301, Fat 14g (Saturated 5g, Trans 0), Cholesterol 102mg, Sodium 169mg, Carbs 7g (Fiber 0.7g, Sugars 4g), Protein 32g