- 2 (10 inch) tortillas (corn tortillas for gluten free)
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup slopy joes (warm)
- 2 tablespoons pickles, sliced
- 2 tablespoons pickled hot pepper, sliced
- Heat a pan over medium heat, place one tortilla in the pan, sprinkle half of the cheese followed by the sloppy joes, pickles, pickled peppers, the remaining cheese and remaining tortilla.
- Cook until the quesadilla is golden brown on both sides and the cheese is melted, about 2-4 minutes per side.
Nutrition Facts: Calories 430, Fat 18.2g (Saturated 10g, Trans 0), Cholesterol 80mg, Sodium 1187mg, Carbs 36g (Fiber 1.3g, Sugars 2g), Protein 28.9gNutrition by: Option: Use your favourite melty cheese!
Option: Use your favourite quesadilla fillings!
Option: Add ketchup!
Option: Add mustard!
Option: Add bacon!
Option: Serve with sriracha mayo for dipping or drizzling!