Back to Top
- 2 lbs. Ground beef
- 1 Large bag frozen tater tots
- 1 C. Onion chopped
- 2 tsp. Minced garlic
- ½ C. Milk
- 1 Can Cream of onion soup
- 1 Can of corn drained
- ¼ C. Sour cream
- 2 C. Shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add ½ of the tater tots in a single layer on the bottom of a well-greased 9×13 baking dish.
- Place the meat and onion into a skillet over medium-high heat on the stove and cook until the meat is completely browned and the onions have softened.
- Drain any excess grease.
- Stir in the garlic and saute for another 30 seconds.
- Mix in the soup, milk corn, sour cream, 1 cup of the cheese, and salt and pepper to taste, and stir to combine with the meat mixture.
- Spread the meat mixture over the layer of tater tots.
- Place another layer of tater tots on top, and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake 30-40 minutes until the tater tots are crispy and the cheese has melted.