- 2cups Original Bisquick™ mix
- 1/3cup sugar
- 2/3cup whipping cream
- 2tablespoons melted butter
- 3/4cup diced fresh strawberries
- 3/4cup fresh blueberries*
- Powdered sugar, if desired
Prevent your screen from going dark while you cook.
- 1Heat oven to 400°F. Place paper baking cup in each muffin cup; spray inside of paper cups with cooking spray.
- 2In large bowl, stir all ingredients except berries just until moistened. Fold in berries. Spoon batter evenly into muffin cups.
- 3Bake 15 to 16 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes; remove from pan to cooling rack. Just before serving, sprinkle muffins with powdered sugar. Serve warm.