- 10 red potatoes, sliced lengthwise into quarters
- 1/2 cup Hellman’s mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. granulated onion
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 tsp. seasoned salt
- black pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, granulated onion, Italian seasoning, garlic, seasoned salt, and pepper; reserve.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes, and cook until almost done, about 10 minutes; drain and cool slightly. (Don’t overcook, as this will cause the potatoes to fall apart.)
- Preheat oven broiler. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil; lightly grease the aluminum foil.
- Spread the potato wedges out across the baking sheet. Spoon the reserved mayonnaise mixture over the potatoes; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place the potatoes on the center oven rack beneath the broiler (about 6-8 inches below the broilecooking the potatoes just until the topping is lightly browned and bubbly, 5-10 minutes, keeping a close eye on both the broiler and the potatoes.
- Serve at once!
www.ChefAlli.comTo cook your potatoes wedges in the Instant Pot (or any electric pressure cooker), add 1 cup of broth and 1/2 tsp. kosher salt to the insert; add the potato wedges. Lock the Instant Pot lid into place, then using the manual setting set for 3 minutes on high pressure, bring the Instant Pot to full pressure. When the timer sounds, perform a quick release and remove the potatoes; drain well. Course: Side DishCuisine: AmericanKeyword: baked potatoes, potato bake, potato wedges, potatoes