- 1 can black beans (drained & rinsed)
- 1 can pinto beans (drained & rinsed)
- 1 can petite diced tomatoes (undrained)
- 1 can sweet corn (drained)
- 1 can (12.5 oz) chicken breast (drained & flaked)
- 1 can (10 oz) green enchilada sauce
- 1 can (14 oz) low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine all ingredients into a large soup pot and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Once boiling reduce heat to low and let simmer for at least 15 minutes. Stirring occasionally.
- Serve with tortilla chips, shredded cheese, sour cream, and avocado!
Use 1 1/2 cups of your own shredded chicken if that is what you prefer.I use a packet of mild taco seasoning.
Calories: 162kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 825mg | Potassium: 429mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 440IU | Vitamin C: 6.4mg | Calcium: 52mg | Iron: 2.6mg