- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup natural unsweetened peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sweetener
- 1/8 tsp liquid stevia
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 ounce chovzero chocolate chips
- Place butter and peanut butter in a medium-size bowl. Microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until completely melted.
- Add sweetener, stevia and vanilla. Stir until smooth. Pour into a 8×8 pan lined with parchment paper. Place in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Break chocolate into pieces and place in a small bowl. Melt in microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until just melted, careful not to scorch. (may also use a double boiler for this step)
- Remove peanut butter layer from freezer. Pour chocolate over peanut butter and use the back of spoon or spatula to evenly spread the chocolate. Return to freezer for 1 hour. Allow to sit out for a few minutes before cutting.
*You can store bars in the freezer or refrigerator. I prefer to store them in the freezer. Net Carbs 1.4 gTotal Carbs 2.1 gFiber 0.7 gProtein 2.5 gFat 12.6 gCalories 128