- 2 large chicken breasts
- 1 packet Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 pound box bow tie pasta
- liner in Crock Pot if desired. Add chicken breasts. Sprinkle packet of Italian salad dressing mix on chicken. Dump can of soup over chicken and set cream cheese on top. Cook on high for 3 – 4 hours until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
- Make pasta according to instructions on the box. Shred chicken with one or two forks. Chicken should shred easily. Add cooked pasta to Crock Pot and stir well. Serve immediately or turn to keep warm.
- Garnish with fresh diced tomatoes and parsley if desired.
Calories: 542kcal | Carbohydrates: 62g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 94mg | Sodium: 588mg | Potassium: 524mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 623IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 64mg | Iron: 2mg