- 3/4 cup half-and-half
- 1 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (3.4 oz.) box pumpkin spice instant pudding
- 8 oz. full-fat cream cheese, softened to room temp
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups cool whip
- ground cinnamon -optional for garnish
- In a small bowl, combine half-and-half, pumpkin pie spice, and pudding mix and whisk until smooth. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar on medium speed until light and fluffy. Pour pumpkin spice mixture into the stand mixer bowl and mix until combined.
- Fold in cool whip and place in the fridge to chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.