Makes about 12 servings
- 1 package Soda Crackers/Saltines (unsalted tops)
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding mix (4-ounce box)
- 2 cups milk (to make pudding)
- I large tub Cool Whip (1 liter, or 12 ounces, or 4 cups)
- 1 can crushed pineapple, well-drained
- Line bottom of 9×13-inch baking dish with soda crackers.
- Prepare pudding mix according to package instructions. Gently pour ½ over crackers and spread.
- Gently spread ½ container of Cool Whip over pudding.
- Cover Cool Whip layer with another layer of soda crackers.
- Gently pour remaining pudding over crackers. Cover with remaining Cool Whip.
- Cover with crushed, drained pineapple.
- Cover with Saran Wrap and refrigerate at least 6 hours, preferably overnight.