- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp sugar-free vanilla pudding mix (dry)
- 1/4 tsp cake batter flavor
- Preheat your mini waffle maker and mix everything together in a small bowl.
- Grease the waffle maker with a non-stick spray and pour half of the batter in. Cook until the automatic timer or light goes off; repeat for next chaffle.
- Serve with sugar free syrup. Enjoy!
I had a hard time finding flavored extracts at the grocery store, but discovered that Walmart has a huge selection including the cake batter flavor.