Back to Top
- 1 pound russet potatoes, sliced ½ inch thick
- 3 Tablespoons salted Challenge Butter
- Salt and pepper
- 4 ounces (about 2 cups) shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- ½ cup sour cream
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F. Line sheet pan(s) with parchment paper or foil.
- 2In a large bowl toss potatoes in the butter until well coated.
- 3Arrange potatoes in a single layer on the sheet pan. You may need more than one pan. Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
- 4Bake potatoes for 30 minutes or until tender, flipping once halfway through. Baking time may vary based on the size of potato rounds.
- 5Top potato rounds with cheese, about one heaping tablespoon per rounds. Return potatoes to the oven for 3-4 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbling.
- 6Add a dollop of sour cream, a few pieces of bacon, and some scallions to each potato round. Finish with a sprinkling of ground pepper.
- 7Enjoy immediately.