SUPER Easy and quick dessert recipe!! These chocolate chip cookie bars turn out fantastic every time and I can always have the ingredients on hand.! Both my kiddos and husband loved them and asked for more!
– 1 stick of butter.
– 2 eggs.
– 1 yellow cake mix.
– 1 bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
1. To begin, preheat your oven to 350° and grease a 9×13 pan.
2. Now please melt the butter then whisk it with eggs until combined and when done, add in the cake mix and stir well.
3. Once done, add the chocolate chips and mix all together.
4. Bake for about 20 minutes, but if you have small pans , you should bake for 25 to 28 minutes.