- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 tsp pur peppermint extract
- 1 cup powdered monkfruit; erythritol sweetener 200g
- 2 tbsp traditional or homemade sprinkles 10g
- 2-3 tbsp granular monkfruit erythritol sweetener
- additional sprinkles for coating
- In a bowl, add your cream cheese and peppermint extract, blend until smooth. (About 30s-1min)
- Next add your powdered sugar a bit at a time and blending slowly to start then speeding up to avoid throwing sugar everywhere!
- Once all powdered sugar has been added, mix in your sprinkles with a spoon.
- The dough should be quite thick kind of like cottage cheese. You can now begin to roll it into ~20 small balls.
- Add your granular monkfruit/erythritol sweetener and some sprinkles to a shallow dish and roll each ball in the mixture.
- Place the balls of dough on a plate and refrigerate for 30min.
- Remove from fridge and use a fork to press down lightly on the dough to create fork marks.
- Plate and serve! OR my favourite, freeze overnight and serve frozen.
- You can store them in an airtight container or plastic bag in the freezer!
- These are 1 NET CARB
- If your dough still seems very sticky when trying to roll balls, add a little more powdered sweetener OR covered your hands lightly in powdered sweetener.
- You can also refrigerate the dough itself for about 10min before rolling to make the process easier. If you find your dough cracks at the edges when you press down with a fork, you can just gently push the cracks back together, they are quite easily fixed!
- I highly recommend you make the mints small as they are quite sweet and as the recipe says, they are supposed to be like mints! Don’t make them large like cookies.