- ▢8 cups shredded Napa or green cabbage
- ▢3 ears fresh corn (about 2 cups worth)
- ▢1/2 large jalapeno, minced (about 1/4 cups worth)
- ▢1/2 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped small (about 1/2 cups worth)
- ▢2 green onions, sliced thin (about 1/4 cups worth)
- ▢3/4 cup mayonnaise
- ▢3 tablespoons sugar
- ▢2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- ▢2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- ▢1 teaspoon celery seeds
- ▢1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Combine the cabbage, corn, jalapeno, cilantro, and onions in a large mixing bowl.
- In a smaller bowl or large measuring cup, whisk together the mayonnaise, sugar, mustard, lime juice, celery seeds, and kosher salt.
- Pour the dressing over the cabbage mixture and toss well to coat. Serve immediately.
The coleslaw can be made in advance. However, it will release more liquid the longer it is stored in the refrigerator. You’ll want to drain off some of the excess liquid prior to tossing again and serving.
Calories: 283kcal · Carbohydrates: 21g · Protein: 3g · Fat: 21g · Saturated Fat: 3g · Cholesterol: 11mg · Sodium: 453mg · Potassium: 298mg · Fiber: 3g · Sugar: 12g · Vitamin A: 260IU · Vitamin C: 40.8mg · Calcium: 51mg · Iron: 1mg