- 2 C nestle semi sweet chocolate chips
- 6 tbsp plus 1/4 C creamy peanut butter
- 7 oz marshmallow creme fluff
- 1 C powdered sugar
- 3/4 C unsalted roasted peanuts
- 11 oz caramels, unwrapped
- 1/4 C heavy whipping cream
- Using a double boiler, combine 1 C chocolate chips, and the 3 tbsp peanut butter and melt until smooth.
- Wash after use
- Pour melted chocolate into the baking dish and smooth out. Place into the freezer while you make the nougat
- In a medium bowl, combine the marshmallow fluff, 1/4 C peanut butter and powder sugar. Mix until combined
- Using your hands, push down the nougat onto the first layer of chocolate.
- Lightly push in the peanuts
- In the clean double boiler pot, melt the caramels and heavy whipping cream. Stir the caramel until fully melted
- Pour over nougat
- Place into the fridge for 20 minutes
- After you wash the double boiler one last time, repeat the first step with the remaining 1 C chocolate chips and 3 tbsp peanut butter.
- Pour melted chocolate over cooled caramel and place back into the fridge until hardened
- Use a sharp knife to cut into squares.
Calories: 384kcalCarbohydrates: 48gProtein: 6gFat: 20gSaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 8mgSodium: 98mgPotassium: 282mgFiber: 3gSugar: 37gVitamin A: 75IUVitamin C: 0.1mgCalcium: 51mgIron: 1.8mg