We show you two different ways to make Spider Cookies using Halloween Spider Cookies and sugar cookie dough. The Sugar Cookies are decorated with Rolos and the Peanut Butter Spider Cookies are decorated with Whoppers. These fun Halloween cookies are super easy to make and always such a huge hit!
Ingredients You Will Need:
(full amounts in recipe box below)
- peanut butter
- brown sugar
- baking powder
- baking soda
- candy eyes
- chocolate cookie icing
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl beat together butter, peanut butter, egg, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together dry ingredients.
- Gradually add the dry mixture to the wet mixture and beat until blended.
- Form into balls.
- Add Whoppers and other candy decorations.
- Serve and enjoy!