Back to Top
- 1–1 ½ lb ground beef
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1 ½ teaspoons minced garlic, about 3 cloves
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 1 cup beef broth
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded colby jack cheese
- 16 ounces rotini
- Set water to boil and cook pasta according to package directions in a separate pot while you make the sauce.
- Brown the meat and drain any excess grease.
- Add onion and cook until soft, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add garlic, Italian seasoning, Worcestershire and salt and cook for one minute.
- Add beef broth and scrape the bottom of the pan to deglaze it and get all that tasty flavor!
- Stir in the marinara and simmer 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in sour cream, drained pasta, and cheese.
No tags for this post.