- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pound sirloin steak (or rib eye, strip loin or tenderloin)
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic (heaping)
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- 1 (10oz) bag frozen cauliflower rice (optional)
- Cut the steak into bite-size pieces and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the olive oil to a large skillet over high heat. Once the pan is very hot, add the steak pieces to it and let them sit for about 2 minutes before stirring so that you get a good sear.
- Stir and continue cooking for another 1-3 minutes or until the steak is done to your liking.
- Transfer the steak bites to a bowl and turn your skillet down to medium heat. Add the butter to the pan and allow it to melt. Add the garlic and cook for about 30 seconds while stirring.
- Pour the garlic butter over the steak bites and mix well.
- Serve over cauliflower rice and enjoy!