- 1 flour tortilla (I used Carb Balance)
- 2 tbsp softened cream cheese
- Everything Bagel Seasoning (to taste)
- 1 tbsp butter
- Spread the cream cheese evenly all over your tortilla and then sprinkle with seasoning.
- Tightly roll the tortilla and then cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Melt your butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add your pinwheels and stir them into the butter. Cook, flipping occasionally, until they are crispy and golden brown.
- Let them cool for about 5 minutes before eating. They are much better once the cream cheese hardens a bit.