- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups Minute Rice *I use brown
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can water *use one of the soup cans
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 envelope Lipton Onion Soup mix
- Using the 1 tablespoon butter, butter a 9 x 13 baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, 1 can of water, and Minute rice.
- Pour mixture into buttered pan.
- Place chicken breasts on top of mixture.
- Sprinkle Lipton onion soup evenly on top of chicken breasts.
- Cover pan with foil and place in a preheated oven, 350.
- Cook for about 1- 1 1/2 hours, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 231kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 45mg | Sodium: 1020mg | Potassium: 318mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 131IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 2mg