- 8-10 chicken thighs and/or drumsticks (bone-in, skin on)
- 2 cups of your favorite barbecue sauce (store-bought or homemade)
- olive oil, salt, and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Coat the chicken on all sides with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken skin side down on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove chicken from oven and turn the temperature of the oven up to 425 degrees.
- Coat the top of the chicken with barbecue sauce using a basting brush. Use a spatula to flip the chicken over, being careful not to tear the skin. Baste the other side of the chicken, and place back in the oven for 7 minutes.
- Remove from oven, baste top with barbecue sauce, and place back in oven for 7 more minutes.
- Remove from the oven again and baste again, and place back in oven for 7 more minutes or until chicken is crispy, parts are blackened, and it’s fully cooked.Source : allrecipes.com