Back to Top
- 2 cups graham cacker crumbs about 14 sheets
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup butter melted
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 7 ounces sweetened flaked coconut
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9×9 square baking dish with tin foil and spray with nonstick baking spray. Set aside.
- Add the graham crackers to the food processor and pulse into crumbs.
- Add in the melted butter and sugar and continue to pulse until the butter has coated the graham cracker crumbs.
- Firmly press the crumbs into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove the crust from the oven and spread the shredded coconut all over the top.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk evenly on top of the coconut.
- Place in the oven and bake for another 15 minutes.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add the chocolate chips and vegetable oil. Microwave in 30-second intervals and stir between each time.
- Once the chips are all melted, spread the chocolate over the top of your bars.
- Place in the fridge to cool completely. The chocolate top should be completely set up.
- Cut the bars into squares making quick cuts. This will help prevent the chocolate topping from cracking. You can also warm your knife in warm water, dry it off, and slice the bars that way.
- Store covered or in an airtight container in the fridge. They’re best serve chilled.