i love this recipe ad i make it with my friends, it’s so easy andso tasty, The Best Home meal ever
- 10 frozen chicken nuggets
- 1/2 bag frozen french fries
- 8 ounce bag Mexican mix cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon diced green chili peppers i get the canned ones
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing I used Kraft
- 1 tablespoon diced garlic I use the jar kind
- 8 slices bacon cut in half
- Preheat oven to 450.
- On one tray put fries on another put chicken nuggets.
- Bake chicken nuggets for 10 minutes, bake fries for 17-20 (until they are cooked and crispy). While chicken nuggets and fries are cooking cook your bacon.
- Get a skillet and put 1 tablespoon of diced garlic, add your bacon and cook till crispy. Remove and drain on paper towels. By this step your chicken nuggets will be done.
- Get a medium sized mixing bowl and add bacon into the bowl, breaking it into pieces as you put it in. Then cut your chicken nuggets up in to little pieces, add ranch dressing, and chilis and mix it all together.
- Purchase an oven-safe baking dish. Your fries ought to be done by now, but if not, wait until they are before moving on.
Take out the fries and place them in a baking dish. Add the bacon ranch mixture on top, and then top with cheese. Because you want them to be cheesy, don’t be scared to use the entire 8 ounce bag!
After that, bake everything for 5 minutes to melt the cheese. When done, remove from the oven and enjoy (you could wait for them to cool a little, but we couldn’t resist and dug right in!)
You can also use diced chicken breasts (cooked already) in place of the chicken nuggets. Chicken Fries cut up also work well.
Calories: 1136kcal |
- Protein: 139g |
- Fat: 58g |
- Saturated Fat: 18g |
- Cholesterol: 435mg |
- Sodium: 1723mg |
- Potassium: 2248mg |
- Sugar: 1g |
- Vitamin A: 520IU |
- Vitamin C: 9.1mg |
- Calcium: 691mg |
- Iron: 2.5mg
enjoy.No tags for this post.