- 1roll (16.5 oz) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Sugar Cookie Dough
- 3/4cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 3/4cup coarsely chopped dried tart cherries
- 1bag (7 oz) sweetened flaked coconut (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 2teaspoons vanilla
- 1cup red tart cherry preserves
Prevent your screen from going dark while you cook.
- 1Heat oven to 350°F. Line large cookie sheets with parchment paper. Let cookie dough stand at room temperature for 10 minutes to soften.
- 2In medium bowl, break up cookie dough. Add nuts, cherries, coconut and vanilla. Mix with wooden spoon or knead with hands until well blended. Shape rounded tablespoonfuls of dough into balls. Place 2 inches apart on cookie sheets.
- 3Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 3 minutes. With back of teaspoon, make indentation in center of each cookie. Spoon 1 teaspoon preserves in each indentation. Cool completely, about 20 minutes. Store in covered container.